Who is the voice for those who cannot speak?
Autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are more common than juvenile cancer, childhood diabetes and pediatric AIDS combined. But ASDs are treatable.
Our doctors and therapists have treated more than 40,000 children across Georgia because of you. Your contributions to the Marcus Annual Fund help provide treatment and fund vital research that could lead to a brighter future for a child in your community.
In 2010, Marcus Annual Fund supporters contributed to:
- Hundreds of children receiving a definitive diagnosis, helping families give them the care they need
- A child from our Severe Behavior Day Treatment Program winning a good behavior award from his school
- Several students from the Early Intervention Program starting kindergarten at public schools
- Doubling the number of board-certified behavioral analysts
- Telemedicine giving families from south Georgia access to developmental care, enabling our staff to reach more children than ever
Donate now to the Annual Fund to help children lead more independent lives.