Coffee for a Cause
No matter how much time you have or what your favorite volunteer activity is, Marcus Autism Center has a holiday fundraiser opportunity that you and your children, friends, and family can all enjoy. Become a part of our Coffee Salesforce this fall and spread awareness about Marcus while raising critical funds for our children.
For a limited time only, support Marcus by purchasing a bag of Mocha Java coffee beans at $15.00 a bag. This is a very smooth coffee with a rich flavor derived from the unique characteristics our distinctive Yemen Matarri beans and aged Sumatran Mandheling coffee. “Mocha Java” was the world’s first coffee blend, which the Dutch created by blending their Javanese coffee with the distinctive coffee from Yemen, exported from the Yemeni port of Mocha. J. Martinez uses an alternative Indonesian coffee from Sumatra for its flavor, and also because very little arabica coffee is grown on Java these days. For more information, http://www.martinezfinecoffees.com/mocha-java-private-reserve-no-227-629.html
About J. Martinez & Company Fine Coffees
Located here in Atlanta, J. Martinez & Company brings generations of coffee experience to the selection and roasting of the finest coffee beans from around the world. These fine premium single origin and estate coffees are bought from growers who personally supervise their hand cultivation and are roasted to perfection. John Martinez says it best, “Coffee is man’s most affordable luxury.”
Here is the easy part
1. Print out the order form and sell to your neighbors, friends, family and co-workers.
Order these hard to find bags of coffee beans for your neighbors, friends, family, teachers, mailman, co-workers and coffee lovers as holiday gifts!*
2. Submit order form by Wednesday, Oct. 31:
3. Pick up your coffee at Marcus Autism Center Wednesday, November 14 through Saturday, November 17 at one of our convenient pick up times OR have it mailed to you that week (shipping & handling fees will be added and you must order in increments of 3 bags for shipment*).
- Wednesday, Nov. 14 between 8 a.m.-2p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov.15 between 8 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 16 between 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 17 between 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
For more information about Marcus Autism Center or to volunteer during our pick-up hours, please contact Jeanne Hastings at 404-785-9402 or email@example.com.
*Due to IRS guidelines,a tax deductible amount is only available for bulk orders of 10 bags or more. The tax deductible amount for bulk orders is $2 per bag.