Michele Cole Clark, MEd, CCC-SLP, received a Master of Education in speech-language pathology from the University of Georgia. She joined the Feeding Program at Marcus Autism Center in 2009 and is a rehabilitation clinical supervisor for feeding skill for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and Marcus Autism Center. She has presented lectures and trained speech-language pathologists throughout Georgia and the U.S. in feeding-skill development and feeding disorders in children.
- Volkert, V.M., Sharp, W.G., Cole Clark, M., Ormand, H., Rubio, E.K., & Bryan, L. Modified bolus placement as a therapeutic tool in the treatment of pediatric feeding disorders: Analysis from a Retrospective Chart Review. (accepted). Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research
- Sharp, W., Berry, R.C., Cole-Clark, M., Criado, K.K., & McElhanon, B. Assessment of Feeding Disorders in ASD: A Multidisciplinary Approach. J.L. Matson (ed.), Handbook of Assessment and Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism and Child Psychopathology Series. DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-27171-2_17
- Clarke, S., Cole Clark, M., Smith. N., Minter, B., McElhanon, B., & Sharp, W. (2017, February).
Advancing Oral Intake in a Child with Aspiration: A Single Case Study.
Poster presented at the Georgia Speech and Hearing Association Annual Conference, Athens, GA.
- Jaquess, D.L., Sharp, W.G., Berry, R., & Cole-Clark, M. (2014). Feeding Behavior & Comorbidity Differences for Children with and without ASD. Poster presented at the 13th Annual International Meeting for Autism Research (INFAR), Atlanta, GA.
- Cole Clark, M. (2017).Collaboration in the Treatment of Feeding Disorders: Speech Pathologists and Behavior Analysts. Presented at Georgia Autism Providers Conference, Jekyll Island, GA.
- Beckman, D., Cole Clark, M., (2016)
Diet Texture Progression for Individuals with Autism. Georgia Speech-Language Hearing Association Conference. Lecture presented from Savannah, GA.
- Berry, R., Cole Clark, M., Sharp, W. (2015).
Evidence-Based Treatments for Pediatric Feeding Disorders: A Multidisciplinary Model of Care
- Berry, R., Cole Clark, M., Lesack, R., (2015)
Pediatric Feeding Disorders: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Assessment and Treatment. Georgia Speech Language Hearing Association Convention. Lecture presented from Athens, GA.
- Berry, R., Cole Clark, M. (2014)
Feeding Concerns in the ML4 population. National ML4 Conference. Lecture presented from Atlanta, GA.