As a part of the Autism Center of Excellence grant, our team is studying newborns to learn more about how a child’s brain grows and develops. During this study researchers will observe how your baby looks at the world, take pictures of your baby’s brain and record the early sounds your baby makes.
By participating in this unique study you can:
- Receive developmental feedback as your baby grows, from birth to age 3.
- Receive parent education and training from developmental experts.
- Gain access to early interventions and treatments for developmental concerns.
- Help Marcus Autism Center understand how babies develop and learn.
- Make a difference in the lives of kids with autism today and tomorrow.
You will be compensated for your time and participation.
Have more questions?
One recent participant family spoke about their experience with the study to Fox5 news. Hear directly from a mother on why participating was so beneficial to her daughter.
Learn more details about this study. Visit our FAQs section.
Sign up now
If you’d like to learn more or speak with someone from our team, complete the form below or call 404-785-7600.