By choosing to support Marcus Autism Center, your company or organization will be associated with one of the nation’s leading research and treatment centers for autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Our team
is available to customize a plan that aligns with your company’s philanthropic priorities.
Why Partner with Marcus Autism Center
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 1 in 59 children in the U.S. will meet the diagnostic criteria for autism by age 8. Autism care is an important public health issue, and since it is so prevalent, more and more consumers are aware of the disorder. As consumers spend more of their dollars with businesses that give back to the community, your company will benefit by supporting Marcus Autism Center while helping us move forward.
Did you know?
- 89 percent of consumers would switch brands to one that is associated with a good cause. 2017 Cone Communications Study
- 81 percent of consumers ‘like or don’t mind’ being asked to donate to a good cause. 2018 Engage for Good Webinar
- 74 percent of surveyed employees say their job is more fulfilling when they are provided opportunities to make a positive impact at work. Cone Communications Employee Engagement Study
Ways to Partner with Marcus Autism Center
From employee giving campaigns, to point-of-sale promotions and grants, corporations can give back to Marcus Autism Center in many ways.
Workplace giving and employee engagement
- Payroll deduction is a convenient way for your employees to donate each pay period. Simply add Marcus Autism Center to the list of agencies on your company’s pledge form.
- Matching gifts employees’ gifts to Marcus Autism Center is a great way to inspire employees. Donations and fundraising efforts are often eligible to be maximized through a matching gift program.
- From barbecues and golf tournaments to raffles and casual Fridays, company fundraisers and events are an engaging way for employees to support our patients and their families.
- Corporate engagement offers a unique opportunity for our partners to get involved by sponsoring special events and activities for our patients and their families during their visit to Marcus Autism Center, such as providing a light breakfast, cleaning the walking trails and assembling patient kits.
Cause marketing and point-of-sale
We hope to build long-standing relationships by which you can engage your customers, clients and employees to support our patients. Marcus Autism Center is committed to helping you create a promotion that can help drive business
, while also showing your support. Some ideas may include:
- Online purchases: Through the use of GiveWorx, an e-commerce donation platform, consumers can choose to donate to Marcus Autism Center after completing any transaction online.
- Customer donation round up: A customer has the opportunity to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar at checkout (for example, total= $5.72, customer donation = $0.28).
- Corporate product give back: Portions of the sale of a specific menu item or product is donated to Marcus Autism Center during a designated time frame. For example, when purchase a house salad during the month of April; we donate $1 to Marcus Autism Center.
- Customer and corporate give and get: Customers who donate to Marcus Autism Center receive something to drive them back to your business, like donate $5 and get a $5 coupon for a return visit.
Corporate gift or grant
Financial support helps us give the best possible care to our patients and their families, in addition to increasing our partners’ visibility among clients and customers. Our corporate fundraising team is available to customize a plan that aligns with your company’s philanthropic priorities. This may include:
- Sponsoring specific events that support Marcus Autism Center
- Donating directly to research and initiatives at Marcus Autism Center
- Applying for a grant to directly support clinical care at Marcus Autism Center
Autism Awareness Month
During Autism Awareness Month, host an event, fundraiser or point-of-sale promotion to raise funds for Marcus Autism Center. With increased awareness during this month, your company can be a part of a cohesive program throughout April.
Thank you to our supporters. We couldn't do it without you.
We’re excited to get a conversation started and learn more about your business’s needs. Contact Sharon Robinson to get started today.