Every donation—no matter the amount—supports groundbreaking research that will help all kids with autism.
Compassion Society ($1,000 to $2,499)
Members of the Compassion Society can enjoy the following benefits with their generous donation:
An invitation to join a leadership giving societies for women and men
- A subscription to the Marcus Autism Center donor e-newsletter and recognition on the annual giving wall
Inspiration Society ($2,500 to $4,999)
Inspiration Society members can enjoy the following benefits with their generous donation:
- All Compassion Society benefits
- An invitation to Morning Rounds, a special behind-the-scenes tour of Marcus Autism Center
Dream Society ($5,000 to $9,999)
Members of the Dream Society can enjoy the following benefits with their generous donation:
All Inspiration Society benefits
- An invitation to the annual Dream Society reception
Circle of Care ($10,000 or greater)
This giving level is open to individuals, couples, family foundations or privately held companies. Benefits for Circle of Care members include:
- An invitation to the annual Circle of Care reception.
- Invitations to educational programs such as What’s Up, Doc?, a breakfast with top clinical leaders at Marcus Autism Center.
- Recognition at the exclusive Circle of Care level online, in publications, and on donor walls.
Contact Sherry Gardner to join a society today.